Typing this out is probably taking a lot more effort, but the results were so awesome I had to share...
Things you'll need:
- Your washi tape
- Acetate better known as transparency sheets (great deals on eBay btw)
- Your stamp
- Your ink
|The set up|
- Lay out your tape strips either vertical or horizontal, whatever you prefer on your transparency. (I tried reg paper but it tore up the paper pretty good)
- Ink your stamp
- Press firmly but not too much or you'll smear your design.
- Hold down sheet of transparency as you lift stamp directly up & off.
- Let ink dry
- When dry move strips of washi to clean transparency.
|Silver spiderwebs on plain back washi|
Sit back. Admire & use...