Hi there! Welcome to my GIRLY SPAZMS. I am most productive when I'm about to lose it. Easily distracted and daydreaming, I fight my way through the day just so I have moments like these. Please visit often as I am updating and adding new things when time allows . Feel free to drop me a line. Say hi, leave comments, suggestions, feedback & your experiences . Thanks for visiting my crafty blog & be sure to check out my etsy shop too.

2/17/11

champagne & sorbet....


If you've never had some, you are sooooo missing out.
Even with the cheapest champagne & the bucket of sorbet, you have an instant party guaranteed....And with that said, today I'm feel pretty social, and would like to plan a little get-together/ party sometime soon.....
LONG WEEKEND ALERT!!!!
Is it bad that I’m looking forward to getting home & cleaning the house??? I love cleaning. I love cleaning so much that sometimes I take pictures after I've cleaned like a crazy mad woman. You don't believe me? I have pics of the fridge after I've bleach cleaned that sucker.. I DO! 
Anyways, on to the weekend.

TO-DO-LIST for Presidents weekend:

Thursday afternoon:
·         ~Clean up the house
·         ~Try out the gocco print
As much as it pains me, and linda has given me her blessings to try it out & make sure it all works, I feel guilty, but I think it is really necessary to try it out.
·         ~Prepare screen for 2nd gen sriracha shirt
Let’s hope that this one will work out & I’ve got my new screen.
·         ~Make new pincushion.
That stupid tomato is looking pretty scraggly,  so possibly a cupcake pincushion. Not sure yet.
·         ~Cut out sam’s mustache pillow & pin
·         ~Play with paper punches

Friday:
·         ~Gym & shower
·         ~Get lisa & hit up Beverly’s
She’s buying felt. I forgot what I was suppose to look at aside from EVERYTHING… maybe we can hit up RAFT too!
·         ~Then spending most of the day hitting up thrift shops. Savers, GoodWill, Salvation Army, look out!
I’m actually looking for some glass containers, hoping to make more terrariums, since my previous terrarium projects have been doing well.
·         ~Depending on the outcome of yesterday’s screen, make some shirts
·         ~Design some gocco prints, and possibly a girly spazms shirt
·         ~Make some bike flowers & possibly some felt flowers (post on etsy)

Saturday:
·         Linda & I are having a gocco playdate!
She’s bringing champagne & sorbet. I’m thinking it is to celebrate the gocco awesomeness.

Sunday:
·         ~More crafting. Projects TBD
·         ~BOILING CRAB with the homies! Yay!!!!

Monday:
(depends on weather) if it’s raining, we’re probably staying home & I can do more crafts but if it’s nice & sunny. We’ll be out & about having some fun times with the kiddos.

Hope you all have a wonderful Presidents weekend! 
Have a great time with your lovies! I know I will. 

shen  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!