Hi there! Welcome to my GIRLY SPAZMS. I am most productive when I'm about to lose it. Easily distracted and daydreaming, I fight my way through the day just so I have moments like these. Please visit often as I am updating and adding new things when time allows . Feel free to drop me a line. Say hi, leave comments, suggestions, feedback & your experiences . Thanks for visiting my crafty blog & be sure to check out my etsy shop too.

5/22/10

Succulents, a sleepy little gnome, and an old song...

Another succulent garden endeavor.
I can never just like something, I have to love it passionately. 
My little garden gnome. I didn't want to bombard my little garden with these little guys. That's just freaky. So with the help of the hubs, I got the sleeping one.
In Tony's words, "Get that one...He's lazy.. like you."  
Thanks, hunnie.  :D  



On the other side...






shen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!