Hi there! Welcome to my GIRLY SPAZMS. I am most productive when I'm about to lose it. Easily distracted and daydreaming, I fight my way through the day just so I have moments like these. Please visit often as I am updating and adding new things when time allows . Feel free to drop me a line. Say hi, leave comments, suggestions, feedback & your experiences . Thanks for visiting my crafty blog & be sure to check out my etsy shop too.

11/30/11

Doing things differently...



Inspired by A.steed's life's blog Dated Design Wall Art (pictured above), where she goes into a photoshop tutorial to get your numbers to the correct size to fit your frame..(Don't worry if you aren't into playing around with photoshop, she has a few versions available on zazzle. Just check out her links!)...   I set out to make our own version.

I debated whether or not I should put Sam's B-day before or after, consulted with the BFF Linda, and with her convincing, and calling it a "modern timeline" I went forward...
After all, we all do things differently...
Armed with a ruler, measured my frame, determined what size numbers I needed, and  used my cricut to cut out the numbers & a nice linen fabric for my background. My pink little hearts were paper punched from a paint chip.
  


I think it was good use of an empty large frame. I'm still a little weary about having my age out there, but eh... I'll get over it.

shen

2 comments:

  1. Love how your version turned out! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so incredibly glad I found your blog and this picture! We are a blended family, therefore my stepdaughter's birthday obviously comes before our wedding date. . . and I debated what to do. So grateful I found this! :)

    April
    thelewisfamily10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!