Hi there! Welcome to my GIRLY SPAZMS. I am most productive when I'm about to lose it. Easily distracted and daydreaming, I fight my way through the day just so I have moments like these. Please visit often as I am updating and adding new things when time allows . Feel free to drop me a line. Say hi, leave comments, suggestions, feedback & your experiences . Thanks for visiting my crafty blog & be sure to check out my etsy shop too.

11/29/10

Holidays are here again!!!

I'm so excited. After missing last year's Bazaar Bizarre. We've made plans to go this year!
Taking Sam along with us, should be a fun time up in the city, as always. 

For more information, please visit http://www.bazaarbizarre.org/sanfrancisco/

I'll post pictures in a couple weeks! 

Happy Holidays! 

shen  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!