Hi there! Welcome to my GIRLY SPAZMS. I am most productive when I'm about to lose it. Easily distracted and daydreaming, I fight my way through the day just so I have moments like these. Please visit often as I am updating and adding new things when time allows . Feel free to drop me a line. Say hi, leave comments, suggestions, feedback & your experiences . Thanks for visiting my crafty blog & be sure to check out my etsy shop too.

11/15/11

Halloween tour VIDEO!

I decided to make a video/ slideshow tour of all Halloween things around the house instead of the same ho-hum entry with picture after picture. I'm starting to finally work on new projects, both personal projects for home, and for the etsy shop. I'm scheduled to reopen the shop by this coming Sunday November 20th, but I'm not too sure yet. I'm kind of liking taking it easy.

I'm definitely enjoying being home, crafting, cooking, cleaning and resting when I need to. I've been able to just focus on family & household things and it's really really nice.

The capelet was definitely fun to make. I'm considering making more next Halloween to put up in the etsy shop. I tweaked the pattern a lil bit but I got the pattern from: http://www.fleecefun.com/red-riding-hood-cape-pattern.html

It's a easy pattern to follow.


You can use any material with this pattern. I used a really thick silk material when originally I wanted a very soft flowy satin, and only found it when I already got my fabric cut. DOH! (Tip: always take the time to look for exactly what you want or just ask.. Yes, I know I could have easily abandoned my cut fabric, but I'm not a douche!) Anyways, I'm thinking a fleece one is in order. It would be nice a cozy.
This whole red riding hood thing, now has me in search of the perfect red pea coat. I HAVE to have one!
Anyways, here's the video! I'll have a Halloween flower arrangement tutorial coming up next. So.....  ENJOY!



Demo video of Tony's mask....





shen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!