Hi there! Welcome to my GIRLY SPAZMS. I am most productive when I'm about to lose it. Easily distracted and daydreaming, I fight my way through the day just so I have moments like these. Please visit often as I am updating and adding new things when time allows . Feel free to drop me a line. Say hi, leave comments, suggestions, feedback & your experiences . Thanks for visiting my crafty blog & be sure to check out my etsy shop too.

10/2/10

GRAND OPENING!

I had no idea how much work & time I was going to spend today on my online "Grand Opening", but I did it!
The shop is open!!!! 



Some of the items are there, and I'm not even halfway done. I'll get more up tomorrow, hopefully. On top of going on a 20 mile bike ride this morning (thank you Google maps), I'm pretty beat. So it's time to relax, and unwind. Lots of errands to run tomorrow, a few custom orders have come in already, and Sam has a costume she wants me to make. I just thought I'd put up an entry to commemorate this awesome occasion. 

Stop by & check out the shop. I'll be adding more now, as I finish items instead of doing a ton all at once. 
I also wanted to take the time to Thank everyone of my friends & family for their support & encouraging words. You've all been awesome, and I'm totally appreciative to all of you.

Gnight for now! 

shen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!