Hi there! Welcome to my GIRLY SPAZMS. I am most productive when I'm about to lose it. Easily distracted and daydreaming, I fight my way through the day just so I have moments like these. Please visit often as I am updating and adding new things when time allows . Feel free to drop me a line. Say hi, leave comments, suggestions, feedback & your experiences . Thanks for visiting my crafty blog & be sure to check out my etsy shop too.

10/3/10

Whistle while you work...

Before I started posting up items in the shop, I tried to make sure I had everything in place. Shop policies, appearances, etc.... All the paranoia built up in me, and trust me, the Friday before I started posting I was extremely nervous, and freaking out. But now that's its up and running, I'm proud to say, I only had to wait one day to sell my very first item. I feel accomplished. So with that being said, here is an entry I had prepared a few weeks leading up to the Grand Opening.... 

I flip flopped on a few banners, and  finally picked THEE one. 

The lil parasols from my dad's bday...

 The cupcake measuring tape...

Then finally, the "monster eye" beads...
I settled on the "eyes" because they were fun! But with all the practice I've been getting with photoshop, I know I can easily switch it up now & again.

I've made my invoice doc, and it's ready to go.
I've been taking online training classes thanks to the Small Business Bureau. Call me crazy, but I just want to make sure I'm doing everything correctly, and legally. 


shen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!